Monday, January 31, 2011

It's been five whole days!

The food keeps coming and I get my own bowl! It's nice and warm here in the house, but Oh Boy is it cold outside. I run out and have a quick pee, but my feet get so cold so quickly! It's so cold I want to get inside; even though I'm afraid, I will scoot back through the door knowing my Foster Mom is hiding behind it. She hasn't tried to grab me when I come in, so I guess it's safe enough.

I like to know where everyone is in the house, but I'm not ready yet to go into other rooms. Mostly I stay in the main room where my foster brother and sister and Mom hang out. It's nice and quiet here so I feel mostly safe. I don't like loud noises or quick movements. I get really scared and hunch down so no one will see me.

I want to get closer to my Mom, and I wag my tail when she says my name, but I'm just too scared to let her touch me yet. I really like my foster brother and sister and want to play with them, but my Mom says they also came from scary places and don't really know how to play like other dogs. Wouldn't it be great if I could live in a home with another gentle, playful dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment