Monday, January 31, 2011

No more stitches!

 Today I got my stitches out. I was really nervous travelling in the car to the Doctor's office, but I didn't throw up or anything. When I got home, I went right outside and had a pee :) My Mom says she's so proud of me because yesterday I didn't have even one accident in the house. I'm going to try to only go outside today too.

I still don't like getting dragged around on a leash - there's too many noises, but Mom says I'll have to get used to it. She says I need to learn that human hands are gentle too. She held me on her lap for a while last night. I was so nervous at first, I was absolutely stiff, but then I started to relax a bit. I'm not ready to have a cuddle with anyone; I don't even like to rest in a dog bed. I'm used to the floor. I'm not so sure even about the pillows in my overnight crate. Everything is so different now. Maybe I'll learn to like being warm and safe....

No comments:

Post a Comment